Video Art Miden collaborates once more with Espacio Enter, presenting a tribute to contemporary Greek video art, curated by Gioula Papadopoulou, at TEA (Tenerife Espacio de las Artes, Canarias).
This year’s edition of Espacio Enter will take place 2-7 of April at TEA. You may find the complete program and updates at Espacio Enter’s website: www.espacioenter.net
In this frame, Video Art Miden presents the following program:
Anatomy of silence
A selection of Greek video art, which gathers visual works that silently but sharply comment on human existence, through strong symbolic images and minimalistic actions.
Curated by Gioula Papadopoulou
- Babis Venetopoulos, Ship of Fools, Greece 2017, 3.32
- For Cancel [Takis Zerdevas, Zoi Pirini, Makis Faros], Through the wasteland, Greece 2018, 6.29
- Makis Faros, The will, Greece 2018, 4.01
- Gioula Papadopoulou, Fall, Greece 2018, 1.51
- Poly Kokkinia, Out my body, Greece 2005, 1.59
- Alexandros Kaklamanos, Skin Shedding, Greece 2016, 7.57
- Fotis Kolokithas, Point, Greece 2017, 2.25
- Yiannis Pappas, Reflex, Germany 2017, 1.34
- Anna Vasof, Popcorn Free Throws, Austria 2018, 1.32