Festival Miden has been invited by Theatro Technis (Art Theatre Karolos Koun) to present a special screening program on dance.
Theatro Technis is one of the most important & acclaimed historical theatre groups & drama schools in Greece. Festival Miden has been invited to participate in a special tribute to dance. In this frame Festival Miden will present the screening program “Many reasons to dance” (initially presented in 2014 in Kalamata) on October 12 (21.15h), at Theatro Technis (14 Phrynichou str., Athens, GR).
1. Walter Jerome, Appareil, France 2012, 9.00
2. Jesús López Carreri, La Habitación de Thanatos, Argentina 2014, 5.15
3. Zig Gron, Door Opera, USA 2009, 6.40
4. Anna Natt & Dalia Castel, Grotesqueria, Germany 2011, 6.41
5. Lucie Kim & Felix von der Weppen, Kontinuum, USA 2011, 3.50
6. Maria Celeste Taliani, Terrestre-Movement in still life, Italy 2008, 10.00
7. Dan Boord, Marilyn Marloff & Luis Valdovino, Return to the world of dance, USA 2011, 7.00
8. Anton Hecht, Stop Start Tango, UK 2013, 3.00
9. James Gouldthorpe, Peppermint Bay, USA 2012, 3.38
10. Constantine Konovalov & Irina Neustroeva, Teeter-Totter-Tam, Russia 2010, 1.00
Curated by: Margarita Stavraki
Duration: 57 min
More info here