On the occasion of the World Day for the Environment (June 5), the Piraeus Bank Group Cultural Foundation invites Video Art Miden to present the video art exhibition “Breathe water in… breathe water out…” at the Open Air Water-Power Museum, in Dimitsana (Greece), opening on June 5.
11 video art works from France, Italy, Spain, Germany, UK, Hungary, Brazil, USA, Japan and the Netherlands meet in an aquatic, breezy program with a summer and philosophical mood, starring water in various forms.
The program is curated by Gioula Papadopoulou and was previously presented at Festival Miden (Kalamata, GR), the 8th Festival of Audiovisual Arts (Korfu, GR), Festival Utopia (Andros, GR) and Oslo Screen Festival (Norway).
- Pierre et Jean Villemin, Lac, France 2012, 5.30
- Marlijn Franken, Into the Woods, Netherlands 2013, 6.12
- Maria Korporal, … in-volo-quadrato …, Italy 2012, 2.12
- Isabella Gresser, Nietzsche à Nice, Germany 2013, 5.00
- Azahara Cerezo, The wee giant model, UK 2012, 1.08
- Beata Pantya, Transit, Hungary 2012, 3.31
- Jeroen Nelemans, In Search of the Miraculous, USA 2010, 1.38
- Tetsuka Niiyama, HINODE, Japan 2012, 3.00
- José Manuel Silvestre, Mar, Spain 2012, 1.27
- Azahara Cerezo, Sample pool, UK 2012, 1.51
- Marcia Beatriz Granero, Trip Paulista, Brazil 2011, 5.45
Duration of the exhibition: Monday, June 5 – Sunday, July 2, 2017
The exhibition will be open every day (except Tuesdays) 10.00-18.00
Address: Open Air Water-Power Museum, Dimitsana, www.piop.gr