The International Sound, Video / Film & Experimental Performance Festival Strangloscope, celebrating its tenth edition, has invited major curators, international festivals and video art platforms from all over the world to present selections from their programs.
In this context, Miden prepared the selection “Space to communicate! -Thinking ironically on the concept of Territorialities” curated by Margarita Stavraki especially for this international meeting. 8 video works by Greek artists were selected, in a 30 minute program.
The thematic framework of the selection focuses on the use of space as a field of communication, approach, and occupation.
- Aggela Mandilari, The Imaginative Space of Dance, London 2003
- Panagiotis Voulgaris, Vessels, Greece 2012
- Anna Vasof, Time Travel, Greece 2017
- Evi Stamou, Overexposed, Greece 2015
- Aggeliki Bozou, Superm’s diary-Chapter 03: You and I, Greece 2015
- Anna Vasof, Aiming, Greece 2015
- Athina Souli & Stavros Symeonidis, The Multiself project, Greece 2014
- Marilia Chrysospathi, Bolsa de Arena, Greece & Uruguay 2014
Strangloscope will run from 8 to 13 of November 2017. More info and the complete program can be found on https://www.facebook.com/Strangloscope-649429495138093/
You may read the synopsis of the selected works here: